The blend of natural oils and butters in our BioGro Certified Organic oil-based natural lubricants provide a smooth and creamy consistency that melts on contact, but lasts longer than other lubes. A lovely consistency means it does not run like many oil based lubes do. The natural oils like Jojoba are close to the natural oils in our skin, so moisturise and condition while ‘on the job.’
Bonk Lube oil-based lubricant is compatible with polyurethane and nitrile condoms and silicone based toys; not for use with latex or polyisoprene condoms.
Enjoy the pleasure of sex with these benefits:
- Enhances sex and sensitivity
- Easy clean and non-sticky, light natural scent
- Longer lasting lube, which protects and conditions delicate tissues
- Good for underwater play
- Lightweight lubrication eliminates dryness and discomfort
- BioGro Certified Organic
- Nasty chemical free, 100% natural, moisturising and safe – great for sensitive skin
- Perfect substitute for your body’s personal lubricant
- Cruelty free
- Contains no water so doesn’t disrupt the natural pH of the vagina
- Helps skin and mucous membranes retain moisture
- Is gently absorbed and doesn’t build up like silicone based lubricants which can be hard to wash off
- Maintains feeling and sensitivity – not too slippery
- In post menopausal women can be used in conjunction with Bonk Water Based Lube for
Oil-based personal lubricant ingredients
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Helianthus Annus: a lightweight oil high in Vitamin E, which helps skin and mucous membranes retain moisture and provides a protective barrier.
- Shea Butter – Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit: a butter extracted from the Karite Tree nuts in Africa. It has healing and regenerating properties and is a superior moisturiser
- Jojoba Oil – Simmondsia Chinensis: a liquid wax derived from the jojoba seed, which protects, moisturises and contains powerful antioxidants
- Beeswax – Cera Alba: the natural wax made by honey bees in the hive is used as an emollient, a moisturiser and a thickening agent
- Cocoa Seed Butter – Theobroma Cacao: a very stable vegetable fat containing antioxidant Vitamin E, this extract of the cocoa bean has been used for centuries for its antioxidant, moisturising and healing properties.