Join me for a 60 minute webinar in which you will learn how to track ovulation, test your sex hormones and understand your cycle symptoms.
Cycle testing and tracking is a wonderful way to better understand your body, your moods and of course to optimise or avoid pregnancy.
You will learn:
• How your sex hormones work at the various times of your cycle
• How to track your cycle using basal temperature, mucus and symptoms
• Which blood tests to ask your GP for to investigate deeper
• How to use at home hormone tests to understand your cycle
This is for you if you:
• Want to get pregnant
• Want to avoid getting pregnant
• Understand why you feel the way you do at different stages of your cycle
• Want to learn more about the symptoms your body is sending you
The webinar will cover:
• Which symptoms to track and how to track
• How to use your body temperature to track and confirm ovulation
• How to use at home urine tests to track ovulation (basic ovulation sticks right through to products like the Mira)
• How to accurately test your sex hormones via blood tests which can be ordered yourself privately, or through your GP
Webinar includes a take home guide: Downloadable PDF guide to testing and tracking your hormones.
Can I take part if I am on contraception? Absolutely! You can save all the information for when you stop using hormonal contraception.
Will the information still be helpful if I have an irregular cycle? Yes, the tracking and the testing will help you figure out why your cycle is irregular and will help you better pin point ovulation regardless of regularity.
If I have further questions how can I ask them? You are welcome to post questions in the Wellness By Jessica Facebook community and I will answer them there.